WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DHSixthForm A lovely morning at the children's home helping them prepare for their national holiday celebrations 16 hours ago
- @GeogDHgeog A tour of San Jose today. Interesting to see how they are trying to rebrand the city and improve it for everyone... 16 hours ago
- @DHSixthForm Gorgeous morning on Manuel Antonio beach despite the cheeky monkeys trying to steal our lunch! 4 days ago
- @DowneHouse1 From the DH Archive Then & Now...Interior of the DH Chapel in 1930s and present day 5 days ago
- @DowneHouse1 @DHSixthForm Spectacular! Safe onwards travels. Enjoying each tweet 😁 5 days ago
- @DHSixthForm Today we say goodbye to the beautiful Monteverde cloud forest and head off to Jaco on Pacific coast 5 days ago