WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse1 Downe House expands global network to 14 partner schools across 5 continents read more 18 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 Exchange student & buddy trip to London @colegiosansu @DGC_DurbanGirls @NHM_London, sightseeing & Covent Garden... 18 hours ago
- @DHLowerSchool Lower School boarders take to the water for dragon boat racing. 2 days ago
- @AGNDowneHouse The AGN UIV has a fab time on top of the O2 today! 2 days ago
- @Aisholt Queens of the world! What a view from the top of the O2 @DowneHouseCCA 2 days ago
- @DowneHouseCCA Cycling Greenham Common heading for cake! 2 days ago