WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse1 Look who shopped up big at this year’s in aid of @savechildrenuk. Thank you for your support... 3 days ago
- @DH_UpperSchool An amazing week:Scholars' Presentations, Assessment Day, Drama,Matches,Parent Event and a Muses lecture. Wishing yo... 3 days ago
- @DHLowerSchool T minus 1 hour and 15 minutes until Long Exeat!! We’ve definitely got the in Hermitage! @DowneHouse1 3 days ago
- @DowneHouse1 There’s a flurry of activity in the PAC today for our annual Gift Fair in aid of @savechildrenuk Join us... 3 days ago
- @DowneHouse1 Looking forward to welcoming @DariusFerrigno to Downe House Muses to speak tonight on how to pursue a career in law and become a barrister 4 days ago
- @DowneHouse1 Congratulations to Remove girl, Angela who broke the School Under 13 25m backstroke record in 17.28 secs - well swum!! 4 days ago