WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse1 Please sponsor our amazing catering team to raise money for MacMillan Cancer in a 72 hold golf challenge on 12 June... 2 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 Congrats to all girls who took Trinity Speech & Drama exams from Grades 2 to 7. 80% received Distinction and 15% a Merit. AMAZING! 2 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 Look what's arrived on site this morning - perfect day for a crane to arrive! 3 hours ago
- @DowneHouseDrama The A2 girls & Miss Anger enjoyed a sunny evening with pizza and ice-cream tonight to celebrate the end of 2 fantastic years! @DowneHouse1 3 hours ago
- @AGNDowneHouse Strawberries and cream for the UV this evening in the midst of s very busy week of exams! @DowneHouse1 3 hours ago
- @IDPE_Europe New job vacancy - Director of External Relations, Downe House 14 hours ago