WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse1 Keen to discover why the Sixth Form at Downe House leads to success? Join us on September 23 to find why it's such... 5 hours ago
- @DowneHouseMusic Congraters to Anna, Head Senior of Music 2016-7, achieving A*, 3 D1s taking her place @CamUniMusic and Choral Schol... 10 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 Have you seen our A level results and want to know why the Sixth Form at Downe House = success? Join us on Septembe... 20 hours ago
- @School_HouseM "If prep schools do their job well, she will have been steered in the right direction." 2 days ago
- @DowneHouse1 Well done Natalie! One of our star performers shares her thoughts on her A level success 2 days ago
- @DowneHouse1 Have you seen our A level results and want to know why the Sixth Form at Downe House = success? Join us on Septembe... 2 days ago