WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse We can't wait to welcome all the girls back later today for the start of the Summer Term - there's a busy term ahea... 5 hours ago
- @DowneHouse All ready and looking beautiful for the start of the term! Thankyou! 6 hours ago
- @basnettj Don't miss out on this fantastic @DowneHouse on 22.5.19. We all have great ideas to share and wit... 1 day ago
- @DowneHouseMusic Last few tickets still available for Bring The House Downe @cadoganhall on Wed 8 May! @PrincesMeadSch... 1 day ago
- @DowneHouse What a transformation - thanks to all the team! 1 day ago
- @DowneHouse Here's another of the incredible GCSE Art Final pieces on display in the Art Room - they are all absolutely brillia... 2 days ago