WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse1 Exciting times on the Centre for Learning building site - a new crane has arrived to enable the steel framework to... 15 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 Only a week to go until our eagerly anticipated Michaelmas Concert next Saturday - rehearsals are wellunderway and... 2 days ago
- @DowneHouse1 Beautiful sunset over Downe House as we enter our Exeat weekend 2 days ago
- @DowneHouse1 Well done to @DHSixthForm girls Elizabeth, Matilda, Eliza, Ella, Molly, Isabella, Emma and Sophie who received cer... 2 days ago
- @DowneHouse1 Huge congrats and third prizes go to Annie H (senior section) and Ellie L (junior section) for their recitals in th... 2 days ago
- @DowneHouseMusic 9 days and counting until the Michaelmas Concert Extravaganza! 5 choirs, 3 Orchestras and the premiere screening of... 2 days ago