WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse Our LVI Art and Photography students spent a day sketching and photographing aspects of Kew Gardens for their A Lev... 17 hours ago
- @DowneHouse In Classics, our Remove have been making their own 'Escape from Pompeii' board games, coinciding with this week's n... 1 day ago
- @DowneHouse Looking so smart - can’t wait to see them perform @barnardos young supporters’ concert @RoyalAlbertHall... 3 days ago
- @DowneHouseHEGI Lucy and Poppy exploring colourful Calcutta and Durga Pooja dance in Calcutta on their @DowneHouse Global School Ex... 4 days ago
- @DHDesignTech Latest clocks from the L4 product designers! Well done to all! @DowneHouse 4 days ago
- @DHDesignTech And more! @DowneHouse 4 days ago