WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse1 Summer Term starts today @DHVeyrines , our school in France - blue skies and 26 degrees currently so a lovely start... 19 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 What a great way to start the term - go DH!! 1 day ago
- @DHLowerSchool Our fantastic Sixth Form Environment Ambassador is talking to the Lower School about ‘Doing our part for the Planet... 1 day ago
- @DowneHouse1 Looking forward to meeting you very soon!! 1 day ago
- @AretiJ A wonderful evening BBQ with the Headmistress and the Lower School @DowneHouse1 @DHLowerSchool 1 day ago
- @DowneHouse1 Looking for 13+ entry in 2019/20? Why not join us for our Upper School Experience Day on 28 April 2018 for a taste... 2 days ago