WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouseHEGI Another amazing goodbye from our @DowneHouse girls this afternoon for Dhiya and Claire! Only 183 days until Bella a... 3 hours ago
- @DowneHouseHEGI Lots of tears saying goodbye to our Exchange students from ASG and Westover this morning - None of the girls wanted... 16 hours ago
- @DowneHouseMusic The winner of our Judith Weir Concerto Prize! @DowneHouse @AGSDowneHouse 16 hours ago
- @DowneHouse In Head of MFL @basnettj told us about the object she would rescue-a precious box of papers belonging... 18 hours ago
- @DHSport1 Well done Poppy, Honor and Susie who were part of the winning team at the U15 Reigate Lacrosse Tournament today.... 19 hours ago
- @DHUpperSchool Super talented girls and inspirational staff. @AGSDowneHouse @DHAisholt... 19 hours ago