WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse1 Ross, Phil and Chris from are planning to play 72 holes of golf in just one day to raise money for... 10 hours ago
- @DowneHouseCCA It's not been a bad first half of term. Wishing everyone a happy Long Exeat! 🎉 14 hours ago
- @DHSixthForm Wishing you all a happy and enjoyable Long Exeat. @DHWillis 22 hours ago
- @DHSport1 Beating the traffic 22 hours ago
- @DHSport1 DH to London “Bike Bus” cruising along at a steady 16km/h @BritishCycling @SkySports 1 day ago
- @DowneHouseHEGI Daisy and Tilly looking smart in their @colegiosansu exchange school uniform! 1 day ago