WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse1 Happy Birthday Mrs McKendrick!!! May your day be a special one. 💥🎂🍾🎈🎁🎉 1 hour ago
- @DowneHouseMusic It’s exactly a week until our Founder’s Concert @DowneHouse1 - violins and violas at the ready! 1 hour ago
- @DowneHouse1 'Singin in the rain' rehearsals all day today for girls in the Lower Fifth and Lower Sixth - it's guaranteed to be... 3 hours ago
- @DHAisholt Thank you so much to @DHLowerSchool for a lovely BBQ with lots of bonding between the Aisholt girls from all year g... 12 hours ago
- @DowneHouseCCA We're all ready for the Upper School DVD and Chocolate Night on Saturday! Greatest Showman sing-along anybody!? 🍫🎟️... 17 hours ago
- @DHLowerSchool Lower School/ Upper School bonding evening 17 hours ago