WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse After last year's Upper Sixth girls raised over £10,000 for @ThePCRC, we are pleased to support the... 5 hours ago
- @DHSport1 One final Christmas message 🎄🎅🏻 We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 🎄🎅🏻 We are looking... 6 hours ago
- @DowneHouse Fabulous photos on show in the this week by Upper Sixth girl Ella - get the full story behind her Exh... 6 hours ago
- @DowneHouse What a lovely day out Remove had at Harry Potter World. is amazing!! @wbtourlondon... 7 hours ago
- @DowneHouse What a massive end to a wonderful service ‘Hark The Herald Angels Sing’! Congratulations @DowneHouseMusic... 8 hours ago
- @DowneHouse Ding Dong Merrily On High! 8 hours ago