WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse Wishing all our families a happy Short Exeat! 1 hour ago
- @DowneHouse Congratulations to our Upper School girls who are being confirmed this morning. Lots of families and friends are he... 2 hours ago
- @DHLINKS @DHLINKS was delighted to bring together alumnae, parents and girls on Wednesday at The Bluebird, for the first Fas... 3 hours ago
- @DHAisholt T-shirt making in craft club this evening! @DowneHouse 3 hours ago
- @DowneHouseMusic We are thrilled!!! 😃 3 hours ago
- @DowneHouseMusic Symphony Orchestra on form tonight preparing for the Michaelmas Concert 2018! Brahms on the menu this evening.... 3 hours ago