WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouseMusic Introducing our new Head Senior of Music 2018-9, enjoying a conducting masterclass with Dr A and our Scholars’ Ense... 21 hours ago
- @AGSDowneHouse Lovely supper enjoying the Summer evening and saying a big thank you to our outgoing AGS House Seniors: Lizzie, Mol... 21 hours ago
- @DHSixthForm A brilliant performance by the Winchester boys this evening 21 hours ago
- @CharlotteExon Oh, so true! 21 hours ago
- @DHSixthForm The UVI are working hard in the sunshine every opportunity 21 hours ago
- @AretiJ What a fabulous evening for the girls from @DHSixthForm with the boys from Winchester and their band ... My favouri... 21 hours ago