WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse We’re back in the kitchen with Chef Josef tonight 👨🍳. More lessons to learn by our chefs in training. What a treat... 2 hours ago
- @DowneHouse Thank you for welcoming us to your school @moorparkludlow. We hope your pupils and parents enjoy speaking to Mrs Ry... 4 hours ago
- @DowneHouse Did you know we have our own programme called Finding Balance and we're trialing the use of... 5 hours ago
- @DowneHouseCCA The UIV had a wonderful time @RadleyCollege this weekend where they joined the boys for a disco and pizza. 🍕🥳 Thank... 5 hours ago
- @DowneHouseRS The girls have just written about religious experiences in their Mock Exams. What an excellen... 5 hours ago
- @DowneHouse Chef Josef and our fabulous Willis catering team cooked up a mouth-watering lunch today with Asian style salmon, ve... 6 hours ago