WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse @GSAUK We had such a brilliant day welcoming these wonderful musicians! Thank you @GSAUK for sharing our story. 4 hours ago
- @GSAUK Downe House welcome 169 children from 18 prep schools to Orchestral Fun Day @DowneHouse 4 hours ago
- @DowneHouseMusic Tremendous performances from GCSE Music students in this afternoon’s Lunchtime Concert 5 hours ago
- @DowneHouseMusic We are thrilled for Katie in U4 (Year 9) @AGSDowneHouse on achieving her viola ARSM diploma @ABRSM with merit! An e... 5 hours ago
- @DowneHouseRS It's Interfaith Week of Prayer for World Peace! Today's word is Namaste! @DowneHouse 8 hours ago
- @DHSport1 2nd XI players player were Emily & Jocasta and coaches player was Gina! 8 hours ago