WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @HolcombeDH These two UIV heroes helped Miss McCann with making more Beeswax Wraps to add to the collection. Pattern 2/7! Well... 10 hours ago
- @DowneHouseHEGI A wonderful send off for Tshego and Isabella today! Lots of tears and even more great memories. 10 hours ago
- @DowneHouseMusic More highlights from our Bring The House Downe Prep School Choir of the Year Competition this month @cadoganhall! S... 10 hours ago
- @DowneHouse Our visiting exchange students from @mayocollegelive loved their very special tour of the Houses of Parliament - re... 1 day ago
- @DowneHouse Sunday was particularly important for a group of Upper School girls who, after weeks of preparation, were confirmed... 1 day ago
- @DowneHouseRS Good luck to our wonderful U5 GCSE girls, who are about to begin their Paper 2 exam. @DowneHouse... 1 day ago