WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DHSport1 Our 1st team are through to the national squash championships plate final this afternoon! 🥇🥈 Come on girls!... 8 hours ago
- @DHSport1 Day 3 of @englandsr National Champs and our 1st team are off to a winning start this morning vs Lincoln. Keep it go... 8 hours ago
- @DowneHouse We're supporting today - whoever you are, wherever you are, water is your human right. 2.1 billion p... 17 hours ago
- @english_dh 18 hours ago
- @english_dh Happy for yesterday from LIV! 18 hours ago
- @DowneHouse Have an absolutely amazing time girls and we look forward to hearing all about it!! 18 hours ago