WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouseDrama A great first stage rehearsal for Singin’ in the Rain today! Happy Sunday everyone! 6 hours ago
- @DHSport1 Some of our U15 and U14 lacrosse players were in action today with Centaurs Lacrosse. Well done girls on your silv... 6 hours ago
- @DowneHouseMusic 33 hours until opens!! 13 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 Welcoming over 100 girls and their parents today to for a full programme of activities, tours an... 14 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 Our Estates and Catering teams do an incredible job looking after us! 1 day ago
- @DowneHouseAGN Lots of medals at sports day today. Well done AGN girls. We’re super proud. 🏃♀️ 1 day ago