WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse1 Three inspirational speakers and give insight into the world of banking and finance at tonight’s... 2 hours ago
- @DowneHouseMusic 4 days to go until the Michaelmas Concert 2017! 200 musicians, 130 strong orchestra, 5 choirs, 3 orchestras, and a... 13 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 Getting together for @DHLINKS Finance networking event tonight - looking forward to catching up with DH Alumnae and... 13 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 The Holcombe cake sale is full of delicious homemade treats to raise funds for @CharlieWtrust 1 day ago
- @DowneHouse1 A very big Hello to everyone today from the - it's 2 days ago
- @DHLowerSchool Hermitage making Christmas decorations! 2 days ago