WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse1 Australia Day was an amazing global enrichment opportunity for the Upper Fifth and their guests from @RadleyCollege... 23 hours ago
- @AGSDowneHouse Well done Emilia-we are so proud of you x 1 day ago
- @DowneHouseCCA Here's our Lent Highlight Reel of everything from this term's weekends! 👏 2 days ago
- @DowneHouseCCA Why don't you have a look at what we've been up to over our last weekend of term? 👀 It includes a feature by... 2 days ago
- @DowneHouse1 Time to travel - LV/UV History trip off to discover St Petersburg & Moscow, Sixth Form Classics trip to Rome,... 2 days ago
- @DowneHouseMusic Music Award Holders’ Recital in full flow! What a way to end a thrilling musical term with our incredibly talented... 2 days ago