Stay in Touch

Keep us up to date with how to contact you, help us celebrate your achievements and tell us your news.

We are always looking for alumnae who are able to assist Downe House girls of any age with career choices. If you haven't already offered your help in one or more of the following areas, but would like to do so, please tick one or more of the boxes below: Degrees or qualifications gained or subjects currently being studied Please provide the name(s) and relationship(s) to you (in brackets) of any connections you have to Downe House - past and present. By submitting this form I agree that I will submit a grant report within 3 months of completing the project. If for any reason the project is postponed/cancelled within a year of grant funding, I will return the funds to the DHSA. I understand that this application will be considered at the meeting following the appropriate January/April/September deadline, according to the timing of the submission. The DHSA has the right to use all application/report information for marketing purposes.