On 14th November AS Business Studies students attended an Enterprise Conference in London and were fortunate to hear a number of excellent speakers:
• Adam King – co-founder of King and Allen, the bespoke tailor, named Young Gun 2010 by Growing Business Magazine
• Tim Roupell – serial entrepreneur and founder of The Daily Bread
• Fraser Doherty - former Global Young Entrepreneur winner who created his Super Jam brand whilst still at school
• Zoe Jackson – founded Living the Dream Performing Arts Company at 16 and winner of the Women of the Future award 2011
• Rachel Bridge – Enterprise editor of the Sunday Times and author of several best-selling books on enterprise
• Tom Ball – serial entrepreneur and founder of Cognac Systems
The day was completed with a tour of the Innocent Head Office. Complimentary smoothies were a great boost but a brief chat and photo opportunity with the three founders of Innocent was the icing on the cake!